Give your pavers, patios, and driveways a new look with Concrete Construction Supply’s stamped concrete designs! Our incredible concrete stamps can spruce up your space in no time at all.
What is Stamped Concrete?
Stamped concrete, also known as patterned or imprinted concrete, uses rubber stamps crafted from real stone molds to resemble natural brick, slate, cobblestone, tile, and wood planks. You can also add large medallions and other patterned rubber stamps to get customized stamped concrete designs.
Based on your needs, concrete stamping patterns can be applied as an overlay on top of your existing concrete slab, or imprinted into freshly poured concrete before it hardens. Use it to refurbish your patios or turn your outdoor fireplace into an antique masterpiece, the possibilities are endless!
Where Can You Use Stamped Concrete?
Stamped concrete is a great way to jazz up your home décor. You can apply it on your:
- Patios: Want a more cost-effective alternative to high-end materials like granite, slate, or other natural stones? Stamped concrete is the way to go!
- Driveways: There’s no better way to upgrade your curb appeal on a budget than stamped concrete.
- Walkways: Stamped concrete walkways can bring out the best in your surroundings and blend seamlessly with other brick surfaces.
- Pool Decks: Turn your poolside into a backyard oasis with our stamped concrete designs.
- Floors: Who said stamped concrete is meant only for the outdoors? Use stamped concrete blocks to turn your interior flooring into a beautiful vision.
- Walls and Fireplaces: Consider using our faux stone concrete stamps on vertical spaces inside or outside your home.
- Fire Pits: Give your backyard a trendy, classic, and timeless makeover with stamped concrete seating walls and fire pits!
Advantages of Using Stamped Concrete
There are plenty of reasons why stamped concrete is such a game-changer in the world of outdoor decor. Let’s explore a few of them in detail.
Stamped Concrete is Durable
One of the best things about stamped concrete is its durability. Besides heavy traffic, it can easily withstand the weight of outdoor furniture without showing signs of any wear and tear. It’s ideal for families with kids and pets at home since it can withstand their rough play.
It Comes in a Wide Range of Colors and Patterns
With stamped concrete, you can use multiple patterns and colors to create the perfect look for your space. You can also find something that matches your home’s style and personality to the tee.
Stamped Concrete is Cost-Effective
Compare stamped concrete to the cost of brick and stone, and you’ll see how much more affordable it is. And when you have a trusted stamped concrete contractor like Concrete Construction Supply on your side, you’re sure to get quality materials without breaking the bank.
You Can Install It Quickly
Stamped concrete is relatively quick to install than a stone or paver patio. You can get it done in less time than you’d think.
Stamped Concrete is Quite Low-Maintenance
Once stamped concrete is installed, you don’t have to worry about it much. A quick sweep and wash now and then should be enough to keep it as good as new. But you will have to reseal it every couple of years to protect it from staining and weather damage. In case you need guidance, our decorative concrete experts will be happy to help you out!
Browse Our Quality Decorative Concrete Supply!
Concrete Construction Supply is a leading provider of stamped concrete designs in Idaho. In business since 1986, we have established ourselves as an authority on all things construction, decorative concrete, and building supplies.
That’s not all. At Concrete Construction Supply, we take pride in our customer-centric approach and high levels of accountability. We’re entirely transparent and honest in our client interactions, and offer great resources to help them grow and thrive. You can trust us to do a good job, no questions asked!
Here’s what you can expect when you visit our store.
- Fast and trustworthy service
- Same-day and next-day deliveries
- Highly competitive prices
- Straightforward business support
Frequently Asked Questions
Properly installed stamped concrete overlays can last several years. You can further extend their lifespan by using first-rate sealers.